There are a variety of different types of sober living facilities available to those in need, including an array of luxury sober livings. Sober living facilities are intended to provide an individual exiting a formal substance abuse and/ or addiction treatment program with a drug and alcohol free residential environment to transition to prior to returning home. Each individual will have his or her own list of must-have amenities when it comes to sober living homes. As long as a sober living facility is able to accommodate one’s needs, regardless of whether or not it is classified as a luxury sober living, residing there can yield the same positive results. There are different sober living options, many of which are uniquely equipped cater to a plethora of nuanced needs.
Luxury Sober Living Benefits
Luxury sober living facilities uphold several essential elements of traditional sober living homes, as sober living facilities are intended to be an exercise in shared responsibility and accountability. Individuals that reside at a sober living facility are required to strictly adhere to the house rules (e.g. regarding guests, chores, etc.), including a zero tolerance for possession of drugs and/ or alcohol on residential grounds. The specific perks offered will vary, as they are unique to each sober living facility. However, some benefits included in the high level of care provided by luxury sober living facilities could include any combination of the following:
- Location: sober living homes can be located anywhere, but luxury sober living homes are typically located in desirable neighborhoods, on quiet streets with exquisite surroundings
- Amenities: luxury sober living facilities are impeccably furnished with top-of-the-line furniture, high-end entertainment (e.g. television) and exercise equipment (e.g. heated pool), private ensuite bathrooms, and more.
- Staff: overseen by highly trained staff of professionals, who are tasked with ensuring the residents needs are met
- Cuisine: kitchen stocked with the finest, healthiest cuisine, some staff a full-time chef, or bring in high quality catered meals daily
- Aftercare: due to the fact that luxury sober living facilities are well-connected in the aftercare community, residents are afforded greater access to follow-up counseling programs and other means of aftercare assistance in support of maintaining sobriety
The costs and fees associated with residing at a sober living facility are wide-ranging. Most sober living facilities are privately owned, and charge accordingly. Hence, regardless of the desirability, for some individuals the cost of luxury sober living may be prohibitive.
For Information and Support
If you are concerned for yourself or a loved one in regards to substance abuse and/ or addiction we recommend reaching out for help as soon as possible. If left untreated, substance abuse can result in long lasting and potentially life-threatening consequences. Keep in mind: you are not alone! There is an entire network of professionals that are available to help and support you and your loved one throughout the recovery process. The earlier you seek support, the sooner your loved one can return to a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions regarding our specific program at Haven House Addiction Treatment and/ or general substance abuse and/ or addiction treatment related information. Our highly trained staff is readily available to discuss how we might best be able to help you and your loved one. We can be reached by phone at 424-318-3777. You are also welcome to contact anytime us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.